Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer 2011 Day 7 ( Evening )

Well .. the second I got home i crashed into bed. So.. that's why I'm writing this today and not yesterday. Well I went to my friend's pool party, and it was really fun! I got pushed in the pool though  ( ohh those boys! lol ). It was really fun but the biggest downfall of the party was the bugs! I woke up this morning with so many bug bights! Anyways.. I got new shorts from abercrombie.. and new flip flops! They are really cute too! I also have a huge sunburn on my face ( I think that's what it is.. I'm not sure yet.. because at the party we had a huge cupcake food fight and i got cupcake all over my face .. so it might be just dry skin from that? .. idk ). Well I had a fun day last night! Too bad I won't see my friends again for awhile :(

No comments:

Post a Comment