Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer 2011 Day 5

YAYY! Well on Wednesday I am going to Breeana's house sleeping over! I'm so exited to see her! It's been forever! Then on Thursday we are getting up super early to go back to Plum Island and go to the beach! I love that place.. its amazing. I have my physical appointment on Thursday too -__-. I hope it's not one of those weird ones. I really have when doctors check out your body. It's awkward! But.. if i don't go then I can't go to camp so I guess it's worth it. Only 7 days until camp! Kim went to camp today and I want to write her letters but I have NO IDEA how to! I guess ill ask lol. Today I didn't do much. Just called Breeana and talked for a little while.. then I had chesseburgers for lunch. Yep.. that's really it. So I guess ill talk to ya later! Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment