Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spring Time? I think so!

Okay so I did some recent spring shopping, but nothing big.. just a few things to me started for the warm weather. I got a few sundresses to add to my collection, and a few other items to add to my extremely crowded closet ( I need to get rid of a lot of stuff ). One of the must-haves for this spring/summer season are WHITE SUNDRESSES. They are absolutely adorable, especially if you can tie in some cute accessories.
        In the picture above, I topped the dress with a simple yellow/beige cardigan that ties together at the ends. It looks very simple, yet I still love the way it turned out. The picture doesn't show it, but I wore Abercrombie & Fitch flip flops and topped it all of with some pretty gold hoop earings!
    Another way I usually wear this dress is with a leather waist belt, and some leather flip flops. I got mine from American Eagle, but you can get these things at pretty much any store. This is what I love about white sundresses. You can wear pretty much any accessory with them because they are so simple, yet gorgeous.  
         

No comments:

Post a Comment