Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pamela Thompson

Okay so Pamela Thompson, former head designer for Betsey Johnson and Heatherette, emailed me back after I sent her a picture of the dress I had made out of trash bags. She blogged about it on her blog the other day, so thank you Pamela for everything(: My friends were very proud of me!

Take a look here:
http://tfsblog.pamelathompson.com/?p=2918

Pamela has a online shop ( www.tinyfrockshop.com )selling barbie clothes for very low prices. It's absolutely an adorable idea and it seems to be coming along very well for her, so nice job Pamela! (:. From high fashion to vintage styles, this online shop has everything for that little girl that loves to have fashionable barbies ( Like I was when I was a kid haha! )
         Make sure to check out her website, shop, and blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment