Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hollister Co. Review

Well being in middle-school, everyone I know wears Hollister. Hollister is an American company owned by another well known store called Abercrombie & Fitch. Lot's of people tend to think that this store is a high-quality, trendy store. I happen to agree. I absolutely love Hollister and everything about it. Before I started shopping there, I would always try to find a way to buy something in my style, which is sort of a beachy, bohemian, chic style.
http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/images/h/hollister-7115.jpg        Once I got old enough to fit into a x-small in Hollister, I was so happy because this store had everything I love, and still does. Now, I might love this store ,but there is a lot of bad things about it too. Like for example, the store only holds specific sizes. In a normal store, a small is about the size of a large in Hollister. This might offend some people, but in my terms it makes me want to eat healthy and stay in shape so I can fit into the clothes that I love! I do not buy any tee-shirts, sweatpants, and anything that says the word "HOLLISTER" written on the chest. In my idea, that's just tacky. No fashion is put into wearing a extremely tight shirt that is just for advertising the store. I buy the shirts and dresses and jeans, because they fit me well and that's the style I like. The only tag of advertising is a small Hollister logo ( the red seagal ) put into the corner, and is no larger than a centimetre.
    This is my opinion on this store.

No comments:

Post a Comment