Sunday, May 22, 2011

Goooood Morning everyone!

Well today's sunday, the day after the world was sapost to end. HAHAHA. This makes me laugh! Anyways, I really need to take a shower, but I hate showering when my sister has friends over. Because they all are really mean and will open the door and stuff while I'm in there so that's a big no no.
    Oh! I forgot to tell you that last weekend I went shopping and I got a bunch of wicked cute stuff for my trip to Dallas in a few weeks!  I shopped mainly at American Eagle <3 .. Hollister, and I actually got 2 really cute tops from JcPenny's and they were only like $10! They look like ones that I could have gotten at American Eagle or something. I'll probably make a polyvore set or something with all the shirts I got from the main stores.

Loveee,
         Hanna<3

No comments:

Post a Comment