Tuesday, October 25, 2011

8th grade is the best!!

At first it was a little doubtful, but I just got a huge reality check today when we took a trip to one of our local highschools. It was the best! I'm positive im not going to that specific school, mainly because im not interested in going to a vocational school ( that was the kind of school it was )... but I learned a lot today! I took a tour through the graphic designs course today, and I got to make a justin bieber poster! Let's just say it turned out pretty hot (; . Too bad the lunch there made me sick.. so I had to miss field hockey practice today and go home :( , which is sad .. being that this is my last week of being on my middle school's field hockey team. But, back to the reality check. I just realized I'm going to be in highschool this year. I actually have to make DECISIONS now.. great -__-. Let's hope i dont screw up (:

No comments:

Post a Comment